BBA/BS/MBA/MBA Executive/ Overall Medals
The top student of each program qualifying following criteria will be awarded Gold medal. The 2nd and 3rd best students would be awarded shields except the MS programs where only the gold medal shall be given to the top performer.
The criteria for award of medals/shields will be as under:
- The student, who has the highest CGPA (Cumulative Grade Points Average), without any failure, shall be eligible, provided the CGPA is 3.5 or higher.
- In case of a tie where the CGPA is the same, the student with the higher average percentage shall be eligible for the award of Medal.
- A student with "C" or lower grades in any subject shall not be eligible.
- No award will be made unless there is a candidate of sufficient merit. For example, if only one student qualifies according to the above mentioned criteria, he / she will be awarded a gold medal and there will be no shield.
- No distinction shall be made between different batches from different admission cycles or campuses i.e. all graduating students of a particular program satisfying the above criteria would be considered as a large group of candidates for gold medal or shield described above.
- The student must have completed the normal course load for his / her particular semester.
Infaq Foundation "Agha Hasan Abedi Excellence Award (Gold Medal)"
The "Agha Hasan Abedi Excellence Award" is a gold medal awarded to the top performers of the following programs:
- MBA (Finance) top achiever of finance courses
- BSEM top achiever in the program